A few weeks back I had the pleasure of attending ‘The Beauty Prescription [LIVE]’ event, hosted by Priceline in Sydney. It was the first time I had been asked to attend this event, so when I got an invite in my inbox, I did a little happy dance around the house… just ask the man!
So, what is the Beauty Prescription [LIVE]
Basically, it’s a trade show that showcases 27 exclusive brands and products to 200 media & influences.
The morning started with a delicious breakfast, endless cups of coffee followed by a panel of speakers which I loved.
My favs would have to be:
- Priceline CEO Richard Vincent, what a hilarious man!
- Keira Rumble & Dr Phillipa McCaffery #girlbossinspo
- The legendary Ita Buttrose
- And let’s not forget Gabby the hostess with the mostess!
I thought I would share some stats from Priceline with you all that blew my mind:
- 1 Nude by Nature mineral cover foundation powder is sold every 4 mins
- A pair of eyelashes sold every 21 seconds!
- Real Technique miracle complexion sponge sold every 2 mins
- The Ordinary in Priceline Pharmacy is growing at +239%
- One fragrance is sold every 12 seconds
- 14,440 vitamin supplement products are sold a day- that’s 4 per minute
Once the formalities where out of the way it was time to grab our iconic pink shopping trolleys and explore the stalls which was so much fun! So much effort was made with each stall and it was so great to speak to representatives from each brand and meet some PR contacts who I have been emailing for years. You can imagine by the end of the event our shopping trolleys were at max capacity ha-ha.
Exclusive launches in the coming weeks/months at Priceline
- Revolution (the gasps of excitement in the room were real) Revolution is the fastest growing cosmetic brand globally
- JS Health
- Aus Medic Co
Products I cannot wait to try
- b.tan a nine-minute tan I’M SOLD
- Olay whips luminous whip moisturiser, packaging looks so lux and the cream felt amazing
- Real Techniques miracle complexion sponge, it’s glittery, pink and so cute!
- Natio amplify & separate volumising Mascara
- Minetan illuminating facial mist
- Manicare magnetic eyelashes and liner. I so need to master this technique
- JS Health detox debloat tablets. I need to fight the bloat!
- Beauty Bites (already ate them both) SOOOO good! Will be available to purchase in May!
- L’Oréal Paris clinically proven lash serum. Gonna take on the challenge!
- Andalou naturals CannaCell glow mask
- The Ordinary (my friends keep raving on about it)
- Face Halo, I know I am prob the last blogger in the world to try it!
- Feather & Down pillow spray, I so need this
- Revlon jade roller
- Meeting Pia Muehlenbeck, she is even more beautiful in person. She was so lovely, real and took the time to talk to me and show me how to apply the Magnetic Eyelashes and liner.
- Seeing Roxy Jacenko walk right passed (yall know I crush hard on the ultimate girlboss)
- Meeting my fellow blogger friends for the first time. Love you ladies you know who you are.
- Spending the day with my best friend and fellow blogger Jess.
I have attended many events, but this would defo be a blogger highlight for me! Such a great day leaving me feeling reinspired and excited to try out all these products and share with you all.
Thank you so much to the team at Priceline for having me. So grateful.
Words Zerin Hassan / Post editing by Sarah Jane Bell / Artwork @joshmendezona