After a miserable winters day in Melbourne with rain, storm and a power outage, not to mention freezing conditions and a pack of antibiotics. (I had just come down with the flu.) It was time to jump on a plane to Perth to celebrate my man’s 30th birthday at Crown Towers Perth.
I have always admired the beauty that lies within Crown Casino. I would say I am a Crown OG thanks to my family. My love for the Casino goes right back to Crowns first complex.. who remembers the temporary location? Bet you didn’t even know there was one until its permanent move to Southbank.
I remember going to Crown with my family and my dad would buy me all the fancy chocolates and I would spend hours in the Warner Bros store with my mum as a child. I could not wait to be 18 years of age to go into the adult section to see what all the fuss was about. Fast forward over a decade I have had some memorable moments with Crown. I have celebrated a few milestone birthdays, had amazing staycations and attended a movie premier. I admired all the designer boutiques along the way and have even gotten into some of Crowns more exclusive rooms! I even worked at Crown clubs for a year. What can I say, I love the atmosphere, there is just so much to do and see at Crown.
I could not wait to see what Crown Perth had to offer! Crown Perth is known to have more of a resort feel which was exactly what we needed.
I can tell you now, Crown Towers Perth did not disappoint! The entire complex is just stunning and luxurious. We stayed on the 16th floor with a view of the pool area and city, it was an incredible site to wake up to every morning. Sadly, Melbourne’s terrible weather had followed us to Perth so the idea of spending the next few days tanning (didn’t happen) but we still had an amazing time and I still got a poolside Insta-shot.
I was kindly gifted the Crystal Club access for the duration of my stay. This includes a private check-in on level 15 which includes afternoon tea, evening canapés/drinks and breakfast each day. I would highly recommend adding it to your stay. Mem and I loved it as it was such a beautiful quiet space to have a tea and coffee and indulge in some treats in the afternoon and just unwind.
We went up to the Crystal Club before heading out to dinner to have a drink and enjoy a selection of antipasto whilst taking in Perth’s view by night. Checkout my highlights below:
- View, just stunning!
- Tablet room controls: I mean seriously how fancy did I feel. The room came with a tablet that controls all the room lights, drapes and air conditioning, I could even order in-room dining from the tablet. I need this in my house.
- Hair ties, yep us females lose and forget where we place our hair ties all the time. I received a new one daily! Legends I was never without a hair tie. Thank you, Crown, ha-ha
- Bath with a TV. I could have a bath and watch TV. If you’re wondering, I did, I mean how could I not?
Premium Dining: We had a buffet breaky at the Epicurean, one of Crowns more premium dining options. Lots of variety in a beautiful setting. We also had dinner at Rockpool Bar & Grill which they also have at Crown Casino in Melbourne. Such beautiful and romantic ambiance to have dinner in.
Casual Dining: We checked out 88 Noodle Bar as we wanted something a little lighter. The stir fry was delicious along with the vegetarian spring rolls. Junction Grill also was a great choice for something a little more casual.
- The pool area! Wow just stunning. I felt like I was overseas with all the cabanas. I can’t wait to come back in Summer to work on my tan.
- Gym: I am so glad I took some time out of my day to do a little workout. The gym was so quiet. I listened to the entire Christina Aguilera album whilst burning a few calories. My idea of bliss.
- Crown Spa: Looked amazing! I sadly didn’t have a treatment booked in but will book one in next time I am visiting Perth.
- Retail: Well I couldn’t afford any of Crowns luxury shops on offer. But if you can afford a Rolex or fine jewellery check out Paspaley, Kennedy & Linneys.
- Crown Metropol foyer. Just stunning. No words. So chic.
We were only away few days, but it was just what we needed. Sometimes you just need to put your everyday routine on hold and take some time out for you. It was so good to not have to put an alarm on for work and enjoy a sleep in and wake up whenever we wanted or go back to our room and have a snooze whenever we wanted. I had a bath with a glass of champagne, read a magazine, checked my emails in my comfy Crown robe. I even had a little gamble, drank a few cocktails ate a few to many sweets and just had the most chilled out time with my man. Am I feeling refreshed?
Absolutely! We can’t wait to come back and are looking forward to Crown opening in Sydney in the next few years.
Enjoy some snaps of my trip below. Sadly, Mem is not on the insta-husband level. He has kindly agreed to hire a photographer for every trip we go on to not cope the verbal abuse from me ever again LOL.
Have you stayed at Crown? Hope you had an amazing trip away for your birthday Mem
Words Zerin Hassan / Post editing by Sarah Jane Bell