Healthy snacks can be boring. I mean who really craves a healthy snack? I may have lost some weight, but I still have a sweet tooth. I am also conscious of what I eat. Not only for my waist line but for my mental health as well.
I came across a delicious recipe by Martha Stewart on her website. I really am turning into my mother, she loves Martha Stewart and I can see why. If you’re after a healthy guilt free snack keep reading.
- Modi Apples (crunchiest and juiciest red apples in Australia) I used three
- Cinnamon Sugar
- Rinse and dry your Modi apples
- Use a bread knife to slice your Modi apples
- Place in a bowl and sprinkle some cinnamon sugar and give it a good mix
- Place on a baking tray with baking paper and bake for around 1.5-2 hours on 100 degrees to dry out your Modi apples flip them half way
- Remove from oven and let cool before stuffing your face with this delicious snack
If you want to be a little cheeky sprinkle a little more cinnamon sugar. I wont judge you.
These make a great healthy snack alternative to regular chips. Tasting great and are affordable. Perfect if you have some old apples laying around too. You know I don’t like waste. Such a wog ha-ha.
According to Martha: Chips keep, stored in an airtight container, 1 week but I promise they won’t last that long.
This post was sponsored by Modi Apples